Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Unblogging

Sometimes it comes to this: you've got to pick sides. Not that heads is better, or tails is best. You've just got to call it. I'll post something pretty tomorrow, daisies, maybe, or that Roman piazza, or (more probably) what I think about The Time Traveller's Wife, but today I'm writing for real, and that means words, and that means paper. The Blog is beautiful, but today I'm picking The Novel.

AK, I'll respond later (much later) this evening. There's still something to be said. Crystal, I'll see you later, too. J, are you there? That tattoo-fest is happening pretty soon. Later, you savvy alligators.


Reading: 12% 13% 14% still reading 28% 29% still reading 63% 64% 65% 66% still—Godsake, this book is taking forever to load! The Time Traveler's Wife + Audrey Niffenegger

Listening: I like them. I thought you might, too. Don't be shy. Introduce yourself. They're new, too. Sorry, what's your name? This is "They Are Always Into That" + Rademacher

No comments: